Avid VENUE | S6L-24D Control Surface with 3 year AAE support
Get full hands-on control and extensive visual insight into your mix with the versatile Avid VENUE | S6L-24D control surface that packs powerful performance in a smaller footprint.
Mix and record live productions of any size with ease. Avid VENUE | S6L delivers the unmatched processing power and sound clarity artists and engineers rely on to present the best show possible. From direct AAX and Waves plug-in support and 128 tracks of Pro Tools recording, to full system modularity and 300+ processing channels, the S6L unified platform gives you the mixing efficiency, creativity, and flexibility you need to meet the demands of any gig. And now with its newly expanded line of five control surfaces, three engines, and four I/O racks to choose from—with 100% hardware, software, and show file compatibility across all—it’s easy to configure and scale the perfect system for your needs.
- 24 channel faders across 3 Channel Fader Modules, plus 2 assignable faders in the Master Live Module
- 64 assignable channel knobs (encoders) across 2 Channel Knob Modules
- 1 Master Touchscreen (central screen for quick navigation, parameter identification, and control)
- 1 Master Live Module (provides control over global system parameters, such as channel banking, snapshots, and monitoring)
- 2 Channel Touch Modules (touchscreen display provides access and control to parameters in Meters view and Channel view)
- Local analog I/O, digital I/O, and ancillary I/O, including ECx for remote control and DVI for connecting an external monitor (sold separately) for VENUE software display
3 YEARS OF AVID ADVANTAGE ELITE LIVE SUPPORT
Whether you’re on tour, at a festival or event, or in a club, house of worship, theater, or other venue, sometimes things don’t go as planned. With S6L, you’ve got the attention of a dedicated customer care team at your service—24x7—whenever, wherever, and however you need help.
All Avid VENUE | S6L systems now come with three years of Avid Advantage Elite Live support - Avid's highest level of service available to customers who work in the most mission-critical live sound environments. That means you’ll receive the highest priority care to resolve issues fast, get advice and answers, and have replacement hardware or parts shipped to you rapidly — wherever you are or will be.
- Plan duration 3-year Avid Advantage Elite Live plan included with all S6L system purchases; renewable annually thereafter
- Access Dedicated Avid live sound support available 24x7 worldwide by phone or web
- Phone support Unlimited calls with the highest priority response time
- Web support Unlimited support cases with fast response time (within 1 hour)
- Software upgrades Avid VENUE software upgrades included; available for download upon release through your Avid Account (Pro Tools software comes with a 1-year Annual Upgrade Plan)
- Case escalation Critical priority escalation and management provided as needed
- Hardware coverage Advance hardware exchange provided with same-day shipping (requests must be received by 3 pm local time)
- Onsite support At Avid’s discretion
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid VENUE | S6L-24D Control Surface with 3 year AAE support.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields