Zynaptiq Morph 2.0 - Electronic Delivery
Zynaptiq MORPH Version 2.0 is the first "Zynaptified" edition to this unique plug-in, originally developed by Prosoniq. A significant upgrade to the original version, MORPH 2 offers exciting new algorithms, a new high-quality formant shifter, a stunning new graphic user interface, support for AAX, AU, RTAS and VST formats on Mac and Windows, and several additional parameters and enhancements. MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing it's shape to become a different object - for example, one face becoming another. Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore. Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds. Whether you're a sound designer for film or games looking for that signature sound, or a music producer or remix artist wanting to create new content from existing recordings...look no further, MORPH is for you!
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
- MORPH 2 supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and can operate in dual-mono, true stereo or 4-2 channel layouts (actually available options depend on host/format capabilities).
What's new in MORPH version 2.0:
- MORPH is now a Zynaptiq-branded product.
- Now supports AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST on Mac and Windows.
- 2 unique new morphing algorithms, TIGHT and INTERWEAVE.
- Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC algorithm.
- Low-latency versions of the CLASSIC and INTERWEAVE algorithms.
- New high-quality Formant-Shift parameter.
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
- New seamless control of reverb parameters.
- New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
- Newly designed GUI with improved ergonomics and a stunning look and feel.
- Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for machine or iLok2-based authorization.
MORPH 2 comes as AU, VST, RTAS and AAX Native plug-in for Mac OS X & Windows.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Reverb / Delay, Effects, Pitch / Vocal Processing|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Zynaptiq Morph 2.0 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields