Zylia Pro Studio with USB2 Extender Cable
Zylia Pro Studio gives you all the power you need for 3D audio recording. You can capture the whole 360˚ audio scene in the way you hear it in the real world with a high spatial resolution provided by 3rd order Ambisonics microphone array. Combine your 360˚ visuals with truly immersive audio and dive into the virtual world. With a virtual microphones technology, you can select sound pieces in post-processing and apply them in your VR/AR and game audio design work-flow or prepare incredible audio mixes.
ZYLIA PRO Set consists of ZM-1 3rd order Ambisonics microphone array and a bundle of - ZYLIA Studio software, ZYLIA Studio PRO plug-in, and ZYLIA Ambisonics Converter software and ZYLIA Ambisonics Converter plug-in.
- ZYLIA ZM-1 microphone array
- High-quality recording with 48 kHz sample rate and 24-bit resolution
- Genuine representation of acoustic space
- 19 high-quality digital MEMS sensors distributed on a sphere
- LED ring status indicator informing about recording status
- USB connectivity making the process of recording easy
- Recording: ZYLIA Studio software or any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
- Number of microphones: 19 digital MEMS sensors
- Dimensions (including stand): height - 155 mm (6.1’’), length - 103 mm (4’’), weight - 470 g (16.6 ounces)
- Connection with computer: USB 2.0 (type A) to microUSB 2.0 (type B)
- Supply voltage: 5 V DC
- Current and/or power: max. 0.5 A 2.5 W, 0,15 – 0,26 A (+/- 0,01 A)
- Frequency range: 20 – 20 000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 105 dB
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): 69 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortions (THD): <1% up to 128dB SPL
- Acoustic overload point: 130 dB SPL
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- Noise floor: -105 dB FS(A)
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
ZYLIA Studio software
ZYLIA Studio is a dedicated application which enables recording and processing of every tune created by the band. You can also separate your tracks using ZYLIA Studio
- Desktop application for MAC, Linux, and Windows (also Windows tablets)
- Record, mix, and store your recordings
- Extract individual instruments into separate tracks
- Create a balanced recording by adjusting the volume and panning of individual instruments or leave it for AUTOMIX option
- Multiple export possibilities (raw 19-channel recording, stereo mix, single instruments tracks) - polish your recording in your favorite DAW
- Free software updates
ZYLIA Studio PRO software
ZYLIA Studio PRO is a VST/AU/AAX plug-in which will give you an access to spatial filtering and signal separation directly in DAW. ZYLIA Studio PRO changes a single 19 capsule microphone ZYLIA ZM-1 into an unlimited number of virtual microphones.
- A virtual microphone is a software-defined microphone which combines a spatial filtering and blind sound source separation.
- Possibility to set and monitor virtual microphones of multiple polar patterns or characteristics - live or during post-production!
- Presets for surround standards such as 5.1, 7.1, 5.4.1, 22.2, and more
- Sound sources separation in real-time
- Automatic detection of the sound sources positions
ZYLIA PRO Ambisonics Software
ZYLIA Ambisonics Converter & plug-in software allows you to convert the ZM-1 multi-channel recordings to Higher Order Ambisonics (HOA) and enables you to prepare 3D audio recordings for playback on the 'Facebook 360˚' and 'Youtube 360˚' platforms.
- B-format conversion (1st, 2nd and 3rd order of HOA)
- FuMa or ACN channel ordering & SN3D or N3D normalization
- Compatible with ambiX
- Support for YouTube360 and Facebook360
- Correction of ZYLIA ZM-1 microphone position in the post-production stage
- Available as VST, VST3, AU, and AAX* plug-ins
- macOS and Windows versions
- Compatible with DAW that supports at least 19 channels per track
ZYLIA USB active extender
With 10 meter USB extender you can operate ZM-1 microphone from a far distance. This solution is convenient for big rehearsal rooms, or venues, also for outside recordings. ZM-1 microphone is in the middle and your laptop/Windows tablet stays by your hand ready for recording.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Zylia Pro Studio with USB2 Extender Cable.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields