Zoom G6 Multi-Effects Processor for Guitar
Integrated pedalboard with 6 stomp switches and expression/volume pedal featuring Zoom FX processor technology with custom amp modeling, a 4.3" color LCD touch-screen interface, and IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
With jaw dropping effects combined with powerful amp modeling, the Zoom G6 gives you more sonic possibilities than ever before. Your sounds may be complex but building them shouldn’t be. With easy-to-use application driven technology, the G6’s 4.3-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and swipe your way to new sounds.
AMPS AND CABS
All the best amps in amp history are in here (and a few new ones, too), along with 70 pre-loaded, precisely recorded impulse responses (IR) and room to add more than 100 of your own.
THE RIGHT SOUND
The G6 also delivers the ultimate collection of Zoom’s legendary guitar effects and tones, including brand new Distortion and Modulation effects.
The G6 has room for 240 patches, including 100 presets so you can build patches for each song in your repertoire and easily cycle through your setlist. Create patches of up to seven effects.
The four Play Modes on the G6 will change the touchscreen and footswitch layout to give you quick access to the controls you need.
- Looper: Use the Looper to add layers to your sound. Create loops up to 2 hours using an SD/SDXC card
- Memory: Ideal for organizing your patches for performances, the Memory Mode allows the foot switches to activate one of the 4 patches in each bank
- Bank/Patch: This mode lets you scroll up and down through your Banks and Patches by clicking the corresponding foot switch
- Effect Board: This mode provides a visual representation of your pedal chain. By clicking the assigned foot switch, you can turn on or off an effect in your patch
The G6 can create multiple loops up to 2 hours each in length with an SD/SDXC card. Create, store and recall up to 256 loop files.
GROOVE & GO
Choose your groove from the 68 onboard rhythm patterns, styles and time signatures.
TAKE IT WITH YOU
Portable, versatile, and packed with tonal possibilities, the G6 is perfect for guitar players on the move.
The G6 has a mono input, stereo outputs with volume control, a mono FX loop, aux in, control in and headphone out. Using the USB port, the G6 also functions as a 2in/2out audio interface for Mac and PC.
GUITAR LAB SOFTWARE
With a USB connection, Guitar Lab software allows you to browse and upload/download an endless assortment of amps, effects and artists patches. Guitar Lab is available for both PC and Mac.
HANDY GUITAR LAB APP
Connect the G6 directly to the Handy Guitar Lab app via Bluetooth. Using the optional BTA-1 adaptor wirelessly connect your phone as a secondary interface for your G6.
ZOOM ORIGINAL AMP MODELS:
- Krampus: Combines the brightness of an 80s British amp, with the solid low range of a modern high gain amp
- Redloom: Merges the simple tone of early guitar amps with the rich overtones of a 60's tube amp, perfect for rhythm guitar
- Velvet: Provides a smooth character that balances the dynamic response between the wound and plain strings, enabling you to play both lead and rhythm without switching amp channels
- Muddy: Delivers a vintage amp sound perfect for gritty Blues
- 7 Heaven: Combines a very tight low end with expanded dynamic response, perfect for 7 and 8 string guitars
- Pollex: With extreme drop-tuning, this amp is designed for slap-playing or the heavy-metal sound of Djent
NEW DISTORTION EFFECTS:
- Razor Drive: Razor Drive uses comb filtering to control the sound saturation by boosting the filter and therefore distortion, at each frequency point of resonance - this processing creates a new distortion never before heard!
- Wave Shaper: Wave Shaper applies a new original algorithm to shape the waveform and create a unique sound extremely rich in harmonics
- PolyShift: PolyShift adds subtle sound variances over a two-octave range to deliver a modern pitch shifting effect
- Geminos: Geminos is a real-time doubling effect that adds thickness and width by triple overdubbing the original dry signal. This reproduces a random organic texture when playing chords and powerful sustain for solos
- SwellVibe: SwellVibe, unlike any standard vibrato that starts modulating the signal from the start, applies pitch modulation with a time lag affecting only the sustain of your sound
- Integrated pedal board with 6 stomp switches and expression/volume pedal
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with custom amp modeling
- 4.3˝ color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 9 effects or 7 effects + amp emulation
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- 68 rhythm patterns
- Looper with loop time up to 2 hours with SD card installed
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Wireless control via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) with Handy Guitar Lab app (iOS)
|Package Contents||G6 Multi-Effects Processor, Zoom AD-16 AC adapter, quick guide, and Steinberg Cubase LE Software|
|Unit Weight||4.3 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Zoom G6 Multi-Effects Processor for Guitar.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields