Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
Guitar multi-effects processor with 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface, amp modeling panel, 70 pre-loaded cabinet IRs, 130 user IR slots, 5-minute looper, 68 rhythm patterns, tuner, 2 FX loops, and MIDI in/out
Zoom have been designing multi-effects for guitar players for over 30 years. The Zoom G11 represents the culmination of our engineering and passion. Zoom's best engineers took the tonal qualities of the greatest amps in history, combined them, and crafted all new amp models designed to give you new palettes of tone, to take your creativity to a whole new level.
In addition to the classic effects you love, the G11 offers brand new Distortion and Modulation effects, unlocking endless new tone possibilities. G11 provides 22 cabinet emulations of all modeling amps plus 70 pre-loaded full impulse response (IR) data, that were captured with different microphones in various positions, providing you a wide spectrum of cabinet sounds to choose from. Additionally, you can import up to 130 of your own IR’s.
Your sounds may be complex but building them shouldn’t be. With easy-to-use, application driven technology, the G11’s 5-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and swipe your way to new sounds.
Customize Your Workflow
- Play by Patch: Ideal for live performance, Play by Patch lets you scroll through all of your patches.
- Play by Effect: Great for studio work, Play by Effect provides a complete visual representation of your custom pedal chain.
- Play by Bank: Organize your patches in song lists with Play by Bank for quick access to every sound for every song.
- Loop & Groove: With a 5-minute looper add layers to solo performances. Choose your groove from 68 built-in rhythm patterns in various genres and time signatures.
- Return to Sender: Add external mono and stereo effects, build parallel audio chains, and synchronize/trigger other devices via MIDI.
- Audio Interface: The G11 is a full-on audio interface for Mac and PC. Record directly to your favorite DAW via USB. Cubase LE is bundled in the box.
Guitar Lab 6.0
Wirelessly connect the G11 directly to the Zoom Guitar Lab app via Bluetooth. With the optional BTA-1 adaptor, you can browse and upload/download an endless assortment of amps, effects and artists patches as provided on Guitar Lab software.
- Integrated pedal board with dedicated amp modeling panel, five stomp switches and expression/volume Control
- Touchscreen interface on color LCD with drag and swipe functions for easy and fast navigation
- Chain up to nine effects plus an amplifier emulation
- Original amp modeling combinations
- Original distortion and modulation effects
- 70 built in IR emulations plus 130 available slots for user uploaded IR's
- Two send/return effects loop plus MIDI in/out
- 5-minute stereo looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- USB audio interface for direct recording to your DAW
- Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab to download additional effects
|Package Contents||G11 Multi-Effects Guitar Processor, Zoom AD-19 power adapter, and quick start guide|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields