Zoom B1X FOUR Multi-Effects Bass Pedal with Expression
The Zoom B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR Bass Pedal take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Beyond the Bass-ics
Craft your signature sound with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more.
Your New Rhythm Section
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Loop Yourself In
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
Got Your Back(up)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
A More Hands-On Approach
Pick your pedal up off the floor for desktop use and easily dial in tones and settings to the exact levels you need.
The B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- B1 Four or B1X Four Bass
- Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Bass Patch List
|Package Contents||Quick Guide, AA Batteries (x4), Bass Patch List|
|Unit Weight||1.34 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, 3.5 mm TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Zoom B1X FOUR Multi-Effects Bass Pedal with Expression.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields