Since its release in 2004 the YamahaPM5D has become a standard for digital live mixing, and the first choice of legions of discerning engineers and sound companies throughout the world. Why? Simply because it offers extraordinary sound and versatility in a relatively small, lightweight system that is intuitive to use and delivers unmatched sound, control, and reliably without the need for additional outboard processing gear. Of course programmability and recall capability are of monumental importance in today's live sound scene as well.
It's no exaggeration to state that the PM5D Digital Mixing Console took the digital revolution to a new level. What's more, it offers a system solution that can enhance the entire sound production process from input to output through seamless integration with digital systems including Yamaha's DME series digital mixing engines and AD8HR 8-channel A/D converters with remote controllable preamps. But for applications that require serious I/O capacity there's the PM5D-EX: a PM5D console plus a DSP5D Digital Mixing System that gives you the I/O and processing capacity of two PM5D consoles controlled from a single control surface, plus the added advantages of digital cabling over long distances when necessary. There's virtually no limit to the possible configurations and applications, thanks to open architecture with the flexibility and expandability you need to handle just about any live sound and recording application.
- The PM5D features standard high-performance head amps, while the PM5D-RH adds head-amp recall capability that allows head amp gain setting to be recalled along with the other console scene data.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs, 24 mix buses and 2 stereo outputs, and 8 matrix outputs (expandable).
- Custom "DSP7" LSI for ultra-high-speed 96-kHz/32-bit processing.
- I/O capacity and functionality can be doubled or tripled by adding one or two rack-mountable DSP5D Digital Mixing Systems.
- Easy "virtual soundcheck" with individually assignable channels does not require complex re-patching.
- Built-in VCM(Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects offer impeccable simulations of classic signal processing gear.
- 8 high-performance multi-effect processors and 12 graphic equalizers built in.
- Enhanced security features keep the system operating flawlessly in any application.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Yamaha PM5D-RH.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields