Yamaha MSR250-CA – No Longer Available
The Yamaha MSR250-CA powered PA speaker gives you plenty of power for your investment, not to mention great sound and a host of features. The 250-watt MSR250-CA features a 10" woofer, 1" HF compression driver, plus onboard Level and 2-band EQ controls. Its lightweight enclosure is built road-tough, and can be placed where it will be heard best, thanks to its integrated pole-mount bracket. Thanks to its versatile inputs and outputs, this speaker can even accept inputs from two sources.
- 2-way powered speaker
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz (LF, HF: 12dB/oct.)
- Overall frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 116dB (1m on Axis)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13-1/2" x 21 1/2" x 11 3/4"
- Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- LF: 10" Cone
- HF: 1" V.C. compression driver
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex
- Material: Polypropylene
- Suspension/mounting: 35-36mm pole socket
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 200W at 1kHz
- Maximum Power: 250W
- Input/output connectors: Input 1: XLR-3-31/1/4" balanced; Input 2/3: 1/4"/RCA-PIN (unbalanced); Link Out: 1/4" unbalanced
- Level control (inputs 1, 2/3)
- EQ: 2-band
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Yamaha MSR250-CA becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.