Yamaha MSP3 - Single – No Longer Available
The enclosure is a bass-reflex type that also incorporates Yamaha's Waveguide Technology for uniform dispersion of the tweeter's high frequencies. Magnetic shielding and compact size allows the monitors to be placed near any type of audio, video or computer equipment. The monitor can also be attached to a mic stand with the optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
- Compact, two-way powered monitor system.
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier.
- Two Line inputs.
- Balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack inputs for versatile connectivity.
- High and Low tone controls for sound tailoring.
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls.
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies for optimum.
- Magnetic shielding.
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
- Excellent cost performance.
|Unit Weight||8.16 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR, RCA|
|Amp Wattage||20 W|
|Frequency Range||65 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Max. SPL||98 dB @ 1 meter|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Yamaha MSP3 - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields