Yamaha DXS15XLF 1600 W 15" Powered Subwoofer
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the Yamaha DXS15XLF 1600 W 15" Powered Subwoofer is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136 dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
How Low Can You Go?
Not for the faint of heart, the DXS XLFs go deeper than any model before, with an extended low frequency of 30 Hz — perfect for professional touring musicians, DJs, and sound engineers who need that extra-low, thundering bottom end that you just can’t get from other subwoofers in this class. Flexible DSP and a bass-reflex cabinet design with a wide, flared port ensure your lower frequencies maintain outstanding clarity and musicality even when the volume is cranked.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136 dB SPL and 33 Hz - 150 Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96 kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||15" cone, 4" voice coil, Ferrite magnet|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Amp Wattage||1600 W Class D|
|Frequency Range||33 Hz - 150 Hz|
|Max. SPL||136 dB SPL|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Yamaha DXS15XLF 1600 W 15" Powered Subwoofer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields