Yamaha DANTE AIC128D
The Dante Accelerator audio interface card can be installed in the computer running the Nuendo DAW to provide extra low-latency multi-channel audio data transfer capacity as an added advantage when communicating with Nuage I/O units. Features:
Installs in the computer running the Nuendo DAW to provide extra low-latency transfer of as many as 128 simultaneous channels of audio data Maximizes performance when communicating with Nuage I/O units Secondary port enables redundant connections for failsafe reliability
- PCI Express card Compatible with PCI Express x4 slots v1.0 and above
- Audio Interface ASIO (Windows 7 /8 /8.1) or Core Audio (OS X 10.7.5 /10.8/10.9*1)
- Audio channels 256 channels (128 in/128 out @ 96 kHz or less)
- 128 channels (64 in/64 out @ 176.4 kHz or more)
- Supported Sample Rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz
- Pull-up/Pull-down +4.1667, +0.1, -0.1, and - 4.0 %
- Sample bit-depth 24 bit
- Dante Network interface Gigabit (1000Mbps; 1Gbps) Ethernet RJ45 port x2
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Yamaha DANTE AIC128D.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields