Yamaha C112VA-CA – No Longer Available
The Yamaha C112VA-CA speaker is a 2-way, suspension-ready 350W passive P.A. speaker suitable for club date, lecture, and smaller event applications.
The sturdy, spray-finished particle board speaker enclosure of the C112VA-CA, made from the durable southern yellow pine, houses a high power 12" woofer and a 2" dome tweeter ensconced in a 90° x 40° constant directivity horn. The speaker's crossover network offers overload protection, and is assembled with top quality oversized coils, power resistors and high voltage capacitors, designed to produce optimum sound.
A set of 12 integral fly points are built into the C112VA-CA cabinet, along with bracket mount attach points and screw terminal inputs for simplified permanent installation suspension. The recessed side-mounted steel handles allow for secure and convenient transportation. The connectors are high quality Neutrik Speakon and Switchcraft 1/4" types, and are mounted in pairs for convenient daisy chaining of multiple units.
The C112VA-CA is moderately priced, and in terms of the design quality and attendant components, represents a good, no-nonsense value for small bands, schools, lecture halls, meeting rooms, and other like venues.
- Rugged 2-way passive installation P.A. speaker for club,vocal, and lecture/announcement speech applications
- High 350W program power handling capacity
- 12” woofer and 2” dome tweeter mated to constant directivity horn
- Durable, spray-finished particle board enclosure construction with foamed steel grille
- Integral flying points for suspension installation, bracket mounting attachment points
- Heavy duty side-mounted steel carrying handles
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Yamaha C112VA-CA becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.