- 24bit/96kHz Performance with Improved Studio-Quality Head Amps
- 96kHz Internal Effects and Top-Quality Compression, Gating and Delay
- Channel Strip: Consists of 5 models that employ VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) technology to recreate the sound and characteristics of several classic compression and EQ units from the 70's. Not only do these models faithfully capture the unique saturation of analog circuitry – in part thanks to precise modeling of the original FET gain reduction, tube/transformer buffer amplifier, VCA and RMS detector circuits.
- Master Strip: Employs VCM technology to recreate both the analog circuitry and tape characteristics that shaped the sound of open-reel tape recorders. Because of their ability to smooth out peak levels and tidy up the response, many high-end recording studios still maintain open-reel recorders such as the Studer A80 mk I, A80 mk IV and A820, and the Ampex ATR100 and others from the 70's and 80's to be used to provide tape compression at the mastering stage. Different types of tape – new BASF, old Ampex, etc. – are also selected and used according to the unique sounds they produce. Open Deck provides models of four machine types: Swiss '70, Swiss '78, Swiss '85, and American '70. You can even combine different record and playback decks for a wider range of variation. You also have a choice of “old” and “new” tape types, tape speed, bias, and EQ settings that can vary the “focus” of the sound, distortion, and saturation characteristics.
- Vintage Stomp: Stunning authenticity that is Vintage Stomp gives you three distinctly different phasers modeled after the most sought-after stomp-box effects units of the 70's. Yamaha's VCM technology gives these outstanding recreations all the warmth and atmosphere of the original vintage units, and combines it with the control and processing flexibility that a digital environment affords.
- Reverb: These high-resolution reverbs employ the latest "REV-X" algorithms first introduced in Yamaha's SPX2000 Digital Multi Effects Processor. The REV-X programs feature the richest reverberation and smoothest decay available, based on years of dedicated research and development. REV-X Hall, REV-X Room, and REV-X Plate programs are provided, with new parameters such as room size and decay envelopes that offer unprecedented definition and finer nuance control. The REV-X Hall and REV-X Room programs have a very open sound, while REV-X Plate delivers a brighter tonality that is ideal for vocals. All models deliver dense, warm reverb that does not interfere with the natural timbre of the source.
Don't let its compact construction fool you— the 01V96i has tremendous mixing capacity for a console its size, making it extremely versatile and suitable for a wide range of studio and sound reinforcement applications.
- 40 Input/20 Bus Mixing at 96kHz
- Comprehensive Connectivity
- Cascade Link for Ultimate Expandability
The benefits of digital technology are innumerable in terms of functionality, cost and space. However the physical, intuitive aspects of analog style mixers can never be discounted either. Our motto in designing the console: mix with your ears, not with your eyes. It was with this philosophy in mind that we made the best use of the technology at our disposal to offer digital features that make a difference, without overshadowing the familiar analog attributes of mixing.
- Precision Motor Faders
- Intuitive "Selected Channel"
- Layer Switching and Fader Mode
- Versatile Channel Pairing
The 01V has been used in a wide variety of applications due to its exceptional versatility. Highly customizable, the 01V96i can be configured to meet specific demands of various environments and greatly benefit your operation of the console. In live situations in particular, the console's personalized functions add a familiar touch while streamlining your workflow tremendously.
- Grouping function for faders and mutes
- User Defined Keys for Customized Control of Your Console
- Scene Memory — Instant Recall is Just a Click Away
- Seamless DAW Integration
Available for MAC and Windows platforms, 01V96i Editor is a total management software package that gives you complete control of all the console's parameters via your computer. Editor provides comprehensive monitoring as well as real-time display of selected channel status once it is connected to the console and online. Offline you can edit and manage scene data, patch lists, and other functions for a significant boost in control and work efficiency. If you are using a rental or another installed console, you can easily save your settings to a computer and load them into the other console at your convenience.
Cubase AI - The Perfect Complement
The 01V96i comes with the latest version of Cubase AI to give you a flexible, intuitive platform to realize your full creative potential. With Cubase Al you get a stripped-down version of the Steinberg Cubase advanced music production system, using the same core technologies and interface that have won this series worldwide acclaim. Together with the 01V96i, both MAC and Windows PC users will have access to a full system solution with all the tools they need for composing, recording, editing and mixing studio-quality music whether you're in the studio or not.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Yamaha 01V96i.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields