Xaoc Devices Tirana II
Xaoc Devices Tirana II is a compact, expandable voltage source with a wide range of uses including classic step sequencer, modulation source, voltage bank, and arpeggiator. Tirana is equally suited to small and large systems alike, either as a single utility or chained with more Tirana units.
This is a second, vastly improved revision to the original 2014 Tirana, featuring an updated circuit and a new, more powerful firmware.
- Four CV/gate steps
- Per-step repetition or ratcheting
- Per-step gate muting
- Accepts clock rates up to 320 Hz
- On-board clock divider
- Voltage controlled play direction, transposition, and reset
- Dynamic gate width modulation
- Unipolar and bipolar adjustable voltage range
- Expandable by chaining more Tirana units
- Compatible with original Tirana units
|Module Slot Count||6hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||30 mA +12 V / 5 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Xaoc Devices Tirana II.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields