Work at Home Bundle for Musicians - Plus – No Longer Available
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X DUO Thunderbolt 3 Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin X is a state-of-the-art Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with two pristine-sounding Unison-enabled preamps, elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, and DUO Core real-time UAD signal processing. Bundled with the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins, the Apollo Twin X gives you everything you need to produce, record and mix studio-quality productions.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rack-mount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Vanguard V13 Tube Condenser Mic
The Vanguard Audio Labs V13 Tube Condenser Mic offers a classic, warm, vintage tone that is comparable to other high end mics of its kind, but for a fraction of the price.
The V13 was designed by a team of experts with more than 65 years of experience, and put to the test by award-winning engineers and producers. It uses capsules loaded with premium-grade, over-spec components sourced from manufacturers around the world, including a hand-selected European vacuum tube which is cryogenically treated.
V13 is equipped with a 10 dB pad, and a high-pass filter, both located on the rear of the casing. Nine polar patterns are selectable via the external power supply, making it very versatile for any genre you are working on.
An innovative heavy duty VLSM shock-mount is also included. Unlike other manufacturers, Vanguard uses aerospace-grade suspension rings that won’t break, sag, crack, or stretch over time. The heavy duty shock-mount uses M22x1 threading, so you also can use it with a number of microphones from other manufacturers.
Also included is a padded pinewood case. It is recommended that V13 be stored in the case when not in use. A larger more durable aluminum locking case is also included to store all that comes with V13, including the power supply, pinewood case, shock-mount, cables, and extra tubes.
- Custom-voiced, edge-terminated 34 mm dual-capsule assembly with 3µm gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragms
- 9 polar patterns (selectable at power supply)
- Vacuum tube analog circuitry with premium-grade components
- Hand-selected European vacuum tube
- Deep-cycle cryogenic treatment of critical signal path components
- Transformer-coupled output – humbucking, shielded, dual-bobbin transformer
- -10 dB pad and low-frequency rolloff toggle switches
- Robust power supply design for ultra-low noise floor
- Heavy-duty brass, aluminum, steel, and zinc metal construction
- Rear venting to prolong tube and component life
- Open-weave headbasket for low internal reflections and “open-air” voicing
- Each V13 comes with its own laser-engraved serial number
- Over-spec components
- Deep-gloss Pinot Noir finish
- Polished nickel trim
- Precision-cast Vanguard badge
- 100% Quality Control
BAE 1073 DMP Desktop Mic Preamp/DI
The BAE 1073DMP is a compact, portable desktop microphone preamp and DI inspired by the legendary Neve 1073 equalizer. With a Carnhill input transformer and a Cinemag DI transformer, the BAE 1073DMP is perfect for adding richness and depth to any instrument in the studio or on the stage.
The BAE 1073DMP uses the same classic Carnhill (St Ives) transformers and hand-wired circuit design as the original Neve 1073 and 1084 modules. Enable phantom power using the 48 V button to record vocals and other instruments with your favorite condenser microphones.
Equipped with the ‘Bootsy Collins’ mod, a Cinemag DI transformer—the BAE 1073 is also a fully featured DI box. Fatten up bass tracks with rich harmonic saturation, or use BAE 1073DMP to re-amp your guitar to one or more cabinets.
The BAE 1073DMP features rugged microphone input and output connectors, as well as a DI input and two DI ‘thru’ outputs. Press the 48 V button to enable phantom power for condenser microphone recordings, or press the phase reverse switch to invert the polarity of your signal. Dial in the perfect gain stage using silky-smooth Elma rotary switches for input and output gain.
With a built-in power supply, and a compact, lightweight design, the BAE 1073DMP is portable enough to take to any recording session. The BAE 1073DMP’s rugged steel chassis makes it the perfect touring companion for capturing studio-quality sound on the road.
All BAE products are hand-made in California using premium-grade analog components. Inspired by classic vintage designs, BAE products combine authentic sound quality with modern features to create versatile, flexible and affordable signal processors for modern audio engineers.
The 1073DMP is one of BAE’s most popular products, and is used by legendary artists, engineers and producers such as Slash, Vance Powell, Snoop Dogg and more.
- Built in PSU for extra portability
- DI in and DI through
- 48 V for phantom power
- Solid steel chassis
- Same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for
Avid Pro Tools 1-Year Subscription with iLok
Avid Pro Tools has been an industry standard DAW for almost 30 years. Whether you work in a commercial recording facility or make tracks for fun on your laptop, Pro Tools has everything you need to create professional-sounding productions. Loaded with intuitive tools for recording, editing and mixing, Pro Tools is perfect for any project. With the Avid Pro Tools 1-Year Subscription, new users will receive a one year subscription to Pro Tools along with one year of support plan and software updates which include access to all new releases and ExpertPlus support for one year.
The included Avid Pace iLok 3 is fully backward compatible with previous versions – so all software developed for use with a 2nd generation iLok will continue to work with a 3rd generation iLok. This means that there should be no need to have to buy an iLok3 for software compatibility, as there are no relevant design changes with the iLok3, unlike the changes from the original iLoks to the iLok2, where a number of brands licenses were no longer compatible with the original iLoks, because of license format changes. Despite reports to the contrary PACE, the makers of iLok, state that since its release 16 years ago, the iLok hardware device has never been compromised. The design of the 3rd generation iLok is a huge step up from previous versions.
ARTURIA V COLLECTION 7 LICENSE
The Arturia V Collection 7 is the most comprehensive anthology of classic synth and keyboards ever made. This is decades of passionate research, modeling, and development. This is your chance to take your place in music history. 24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
NEW IN V COLLECTION 7:
- Mellotron V: This original instrument redefined what keyboard players could do, unlocking the doors to orchestral and choral sounds at the touch of a key
- CZ V: The budget synth that became a legend in its own right. The instrument that brought the digital synth revolution to the masses is now at your command
- Synthi V: The quirky British “silver machine” that put a new spin on modular synthesis, reborn in software with exciting new tricks up its sleeve
- Analog Lab 4: Personalize your own perfect keyboard, with thousands of amazing presets, perfect integration, effects, and a built-in live mode
- B-3 V 2: Arturia's recreation of Hammond’s legendary organ has received a total sound engine overhaul, making it the most authentic, vibrant electric organ virtual instrument ever
- Synthopedia: 800 brand new, modern sounds created for legacy V Collection instruments - the hottest synths and chart-topping keys are yours to explore
CLOUD MICROPHONES CLOUDLIFTER CL-1
Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator is an easy to use, compact solution for common audio problems faced in the field and in the studio. Designed for all passive microphones – including ribbons- the CL-1 safely uses any standard phantom powered microphone input device to provide up to +25db of ultra-clean, transparent gain.
Cloudlifters dramatically improve the performance of passive microphone signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over longer XLR cable runs, making them ideal for broadcast, live, and studio applications. Enclosed in a rugged steel enclosure offering excellent shielding, the CL-1 additionally has provisions for stage or stand mounting with the included strap.
Using patent pending technology that keeps the direct audio path free-and-clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors, the CL-1 houses direct-coupled, discrete JFET circuitry that delivers world class, ultra-clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source.
- Gives passive mics up to +25dB additional active output
- Provides 2 ultra-clean gain stages using 4 hand-matched JFETs
- Easy to use self contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Ultra-transparent Discrete D/C JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @ 3 kOhms
- Rugged, road ready and portable, for studio, stage and broadcasting
- Free lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor, with registration
beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - 250 Ohm
Experience some of the most comfortable headphones on the planet. The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO have a been a favorite amongst audio professionals for years due to their superb fidelity, as well as their ultra comfy design. With DT 770 PRO’s closed-back design, they make a perfect fit for recording studios, post production houses, broadcast facilities, or the audiophile enthusiast. The DT 770 PRO features 250 ohm drivers, along with a gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4" adapter, making them suitable to work with almost any headphone amplifier. The integration of a low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a sonic quality equalled only by electrostatic earphones.
- Circumaural headphones for professional sound in the studio and on mobile devices
- Innovative bass reflex system
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Made in Germany
Akai Professional MPK249
Engineered to be an all-in-one controller solution, the Akai Professional MPK249 is a performance pad and keyboard controller that combines deep software integration, enhanced workflow, and core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations. Each member of Akai Pro's MPK series comes fully loaded with a comprehensive interface for manipulating virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs, and more. MPK249 features 49 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 assignable knobs, faders, and switches, 16 MPC-style pads with RGB feedback, and onboard transport buttons. Three banks expand the number of knobs, faders, and switches (up to 24 each), and four pad banks expand the number of pads (up to 64 total). Plus, MPK249 is optimized to interface directly with your Mac or PC with USB power and plug-and-play connectivity.
- 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
- 16 RGB-illuminated MPC pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads
- 24 assignable Q-Link controllers include knobs, faders, and switches (8 of each)
- Revamped control layout with backlit LCD screen
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
- Comprehensive transport and parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator for advanced rhythmic and melodic manipulation
- MPC Full Level, 16 Levels, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with dynamics and tempo
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive recording and performing
- 1 assignable footswitch jack and 1 expression jack
- USB power and plug-and-play connectivity
- Production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0, and Akai Pro MPC Essentials (downloads)
Vintage King Project Series Microphone Cables
Our mid-level cable assemblies, the Vintage King Project Series, use a thicker gauge cabling than our Basic Series which allows audio to pass with even less transmission loss for uncompromised sound quality in critical applications. Partner this with standard-bearer Neutrik connectors for superb day-to-day performance in the studio or out on the road. Our most popular assemblies, this series represents the perfect balance of high performance at an attractive price point.
No matter whether you’re working in a large scale recording studio, private mix space, or live venue, your sound will be great with any of our cables: if we don't believe in it, we don’t carry it.
StarTech 2m Thunderbolt 3 20Gbps USB-C Cable
The StarTech 2m Thunderbolt 3 20Gbps USB-C Cable lets you connect to any Thunderbolt 3 port (USB-C) to deliver video and data to your Thunderbolt, USB, and DisplayPort devices. Plus, the cable can provide power for charging your devices, and you can link up to six Thunderbolt 3 devices as part of a daisy-chained connection.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt, USB, and DisplayPort devices
- Supports 20Gbps data throughput
- Thunderbolt Certified
- Full 4K 60Hz video
- Single-cable docking while powering your laptop at the same time
- Daisy chain up to 6 devices
Hakan P110 Pop Killer with Gooseneck and Standard Clamp
The Hakan P110 Pop Killer from Swedish microphone specialist mikrofonen.se is a very special pop filter that is specifically designed to effectively prevent plosives (pops) and, at the same time, to eliminate the audible coloration that other pop filters often display. It is extremely effective in killing pops without compromising the frequency response and character of the microphone.
The foam used in the P110 was carefully researched to maximize pop protection and minimize coloration - the specially selected foam is "hydrophobic" – this means that it will not absorb water. So moisture from the breath will not be absorbed by the foam and therefore does not stay on the filter to distort and color the sound. The foam disk is easily washed in ordinary detergent for improved hygiene and, because it is hydrophobic, dries very quickly. In addition, the wire holder for the foam is invisible to audio and does not have diffraction effects that could occur with a large supporting frame.
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand
A more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Work at Home Bundle for Musicians - Plus.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields