WMD Triad Arpitecht Expander Module
Companion module to Arpitecht sending out three static voltages to be used with three oscillators in order to create chords underneath your Arpeggios
A companion module to Arpitecht, the WMD Triad sends out three static voltages to be used with three oscillators in order to create chords underneath your Arpeggios. Triad connects to the back of Arpitecht via included ribbon cable and will adhere to the scale and transpose information set by its master.
Triad knob and CV input set different combinations so your chord can be completely unique, while still in key with your arpeggio. Inversion switch and CV input allow you to select three different chord voicings easily.
- Expand module for Arpitecht
- Easy and fun to use
- Any 3 note combination is available within your selected scale
- New Output sends a trigger signal each time a new chord is selected
- Triad Knob: Selects the 3-note combination sent via CV. Becomes an offset with CV
- Inversion Switch: Selects which inversion of the chord the Triad will play, set at 0 for use with CV as it will "take over"
- Note 1,2,3: CV outputs for use with 1V/Oct inputs on 3 oscillators
- New: This output sends a trigger each time a new chord is made/selected
- Inv: CV input for the inversion selection. Accepts 0V to +5V, thresholds for 1st and 2nd inversions are 1.25V and 2.5V respectively
- Triad: CV input for Triad selection. Accepts 0V to +5V
|Module Slot Count||4hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||14 mA +12 V; 13 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the WMD Triad Arpitecht Expander Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields