To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
WesAudio _Hyperion 500 Series Parametric EQ
The WesAudio _Hyperion 500 Series Parametric EQ is fully analog parametric EQ with +24 dBu of headroom. It features a lot of innovative improvements that no other processor on the market provides. It's innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel to provide noiseless parameter changes and very musical nature. HYPERION is next product in NG500 line where total recall is implemented through front panel USB socket, or TITAN chassis.
- +24 dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation modes
- 4-Band EQ with switchable gain range for 5 db or 15 dB boost or cut per band
- High band - 2 kHz to 25 kHz (bell or shelf)
- High-Mid band - 600 Hz to 8 kHz with full Q control
- Low-Mid band - 200 Hz to 2.5 kHz with full Q control
- Low band - 30 Hz to 350 Hz (bell or shelf)
- HPF with 12 dB/Oct or 6 dB/Oct slopes
- Each band features its own Bypass switch
- Noiseless parameter changes
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 12 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||2 Slots|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the WesAudio _Hyperion 500 Series Parametric EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields