The Weiss INT203 allows you to connect any DAC to any computer. Like the INT202, the INT203 handles all standard sampling frequencies between 44.1 and 192 kHz.
The INT203 is for bidirectional interfacing between AES/EBU and Firewire. The bit transparency of the player software on the computer can be checked. The INT203 can serve as an input to the computer, e.g. to connect an A/D Converter for transferring vinyl records.
In the box: Weiss INT203 converter, infared remote control, power supply
- Power: Either from Firewire bus power or from an external power supply at 8-12 V
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 10.5cm x 10.5cm x 4.4cm (4.7cm high with feet)
- Remote Dimensions: 2.1cm x 4.5cm x 16.6cm
- Digital Inputs:
- (2) Firewire 400 connectors (also serve as output)
- (1) RCA connector
- (1) XLR connector
- Digital Outputs:
- (1) RCA connectors
- (1) XLR connectors
- Word-length up to 24 Bits
- Sampling frequency is generated internally
- Synchronization can be supplied via the RCA or XLR inputs
- Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- DSP algorithms:
- Volume control
- Absolute polarity control
- Bit transparency checking
Word on the Street:
“It’s easy to install, easy to use and very easy to like. (…) An essential component if you want PC audio to sound its best.”
Nicholas Bedworth - www.6moons.com
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Weiss INT203.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields