Waves WNS Waves Noise Suppressor - Electronic Delivery
Designed from the ground up especially for Post professionals, the workflow, approach, and interface of the WNS will be immediately familiar to Post engineers. WNS offers all the flexibility, portability, power, and precision of software, like true Pro Tools integration, multiple simultaneous instances, and full automation.
- Zero latency means perfect picture sync
- Designed especially for dialog
- Low CPU usage
- Multiple simultaneous instances
- Significantly more affordable than hardware
- User-definable frequency range selection
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Smoothing controls the response of the noise suppression.
- Threshold controls the level at which noise suppression is activated.
- Low Frequency determines the lowest range of the noise suppression.
- High Frequency determines the highest range of the noise suppression.
- HP is a high pass filter which attenuates components of a signal below the selected frequency.
- LP is a low pass filter which attenuates components of a signal above the selected frequency.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native 64-bit, AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Waves WNS Waves Noise Suppressor - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.