Waves SoundGrid Impact C Server
Compact and portable, rugged and durable, the rack-mountable Waves SoundGrid Impact C Server takes the load off your computer and gives you more plug-in processing power when mixing in the studio or live.
In the studio, add the Impact server to the audio interface and DAW you already have in order to free up your computer and offload your plug-ins to the server. Use the Impact server with a SoundGrid audio interface to record with plug-ins without latency.
When mixing live, use the Impact server with a SoundGrid audio interface and any compatible mixing console to run plug-ins at ultra-low latency: practically real-time.
This all-metal casing, rugged 2U unit is only half the width of a standard 19-inch rack. You can rack-mount a single server using rack-ears, or mount two servers side-by-side using a rack-shelf.
Small enough to fit in your carry-on luggage, you can easily take the server with you and supercharge your mixing power anywhere you go.
- Get more plug-in processing power in the studio and live
- Compact, powerful DSP unit
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48 kHz, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Use with any SoundGrid I/O interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
- Neutrik etherCon SoundGrid port connector
- Quiet operation with CPU fan control
- Rugged with all-metal casing
- 2U rack-mountable (rack-ears and rack-shelf sold separately)
- CPU: Intel Skylake i34 GB RAM
- 6-month warranty
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves SoundGrid Impact C Server.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields