Waves Platinum Bundle TDM - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
- C4 Multiband Parametric Processor: The ultimate multiband dynamics processor, the C4 does it all: 4-bands of up and down expansion, limiting, and compression, plus dynamic and standard EQ. Combining technologies from our acclaimed Renaissance Compressor and the powerful C1 Parametric Compander, the C4 gives you unprecedented control over the contours of your mix, with maximum clarity and transparency.
- Renaissance Reverb: With rich reverb tails, an advanced early reflection system, and dual-band EQ and damping controls, Renaissance Reverb delivers unsurpassed sound and performance with extraordinary density and texture.
- Renaissance Compressor: Featuring a streamlined, optimized interface, the Renaissance Compressor delivers classic warm compression and expansion utilizing technologies from our renowned C1 Parametric Compander and the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer™.
- Renaissance Equalizer: Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile Paragraphic EQ with warm, analog-style sound.
- L1 Ultramaximizer: The plug-in that started it all: Look-ahead peak limiting, level maximization, and high resolution re-quantization in one powerful processor. Ideal for any audio application from multimedia to mastering, the L1 is world-renowned for its transparency and punch.
- MaxxBass: When you need to seriously pump up your lows, choose MaxxBass®, the bass enhancement technology used on more hit records and major motion pictures than any other. MaxxBass® uses psycho-acoustics to calculate precise harmonics that are related to the fundamental tones of sound. When these harmonics are combined, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. For bass you can really feel, it’s got to be MaxxBass®.
- Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer: The world's very first paragraphic EQ, the Q10 delivers precision equalization for mixing and mastering alike. With power and features that far surpass the capabilities of analog, the Q10 lets you create special effects and spectral modifications that range from subtle to extreme.
- S1 Stereo Imager: Ideal for stereo tracks as well as full mixes, the S1 is a unique and powerful set of tools that uses psycho-acoustic spatial imaging techniques to enhance and alter stereo separation.
- C1 Parametric Compander: With compression, expansion, gating, and equalization, the C1 Parametric Compander is a true production workhorse, featuring three independent modules which can be used separately or combined for maximum flexibility.
- PS22 Pseudostereo: Ideal for revitalizing old recordings as well as sound effects, guitar leads, and more, the PS22 is unsurpassed for Mono-to-Stereo emulation, enhancing individual tracks, and rebalancing the spatial imaging of stereo mixes.
- Enigma: Twist, bend, and mangle your sound like never before with effects that go way beyond phasing and flanging. Enigma uses a unique combination of filters, short delay feedback loops, reverb, LFO modulation, and more to create radical, never-before-heard sonic textures.
- SuperTap: Inspired by the legacy of the classic analog tape delays, SuperTap’s extensive modulation, panning, and filter options give it unprecedented processing power. Sync to your host tempo or tap it in; SuperTap gets you into the right groove.
- MondoMod: MondoMod utilizes an exclusive combination of linked AM, FM and Rotation modulators to create unique sonic textures ranging from tranquil to turbulent.
- Doppler: Explore new dimensions of sound and movement with Doppler. Create the illusion of traveling through space or the rush of a passing train. With Doppler, you control the frequency change, speed, and distance from your sonic source with pinpoint accuracy.
- UltraPitch: When you need to transpose, harmonize, modulate, and transform your sound, UltraPitch is the answer. With factory presets including essential classic setups, UltraPitch is great for thick stereo chorusing, doubling, parallel harmonies, vocal slap and spread effects, and much more.
- MetaFlanger: There’s never been anything quite like the sound of great vintage tape flanging and phaser emulation - until now. From gentle choruses and dual-delay flanging sounds to sharp phasing and extreme jet sweeps, let MetaFlanger take you there and beyond.
- TrueVerb Room Emulator: Featuring a flexible graphic interface and powerful editing parameters, TrueVerb combines reverb with an Early Reflections simulator to create extraordinarily natural-sounding virtual acoustic spaces.
- DeEsser: When it comes to reducing excess sibilance (“ess” and “shh” sounds) from vocal tracks, nothing compares to Waves DeEsser. Inspired by vintage gear for precision de-essing and high frequency limiting, DeEsser delivers smooth and natural output with minimum fuss.
- AudioTrack: Gives you the power of three complete Waves processors in one, easy-to-use plug-in. With equalization, gating, and compression, it’s ideal for multimedia, voiceovers, project studios, and more.
- PAZ Psychoacoustic Analyzer: Amazingly accurate and a breeze to use, the PAZ analyzer generates a comprehensive realtime visual representation of your audio’s stereo positioning, frequency spread, and Peak/RMS levels.
- Renaissance Vox: A uniquely powerful dynamics processor optimized especially for vocal tracks, Renaissance Vox features simple streamlined controls for compression, gate/expansion, limiting, and level maximization.
- Renaissance Bass: Renaissance Bass delivers Waves patented MaxxBass® psycho-acoustic technology using simplified controls for quick, intuitive operation. Tightening up your bass has never been easier!
- Renaissance Channel: A precision channel strip combining the finest equalization, compression, limiting, and gating in one convenient plug-in, Renaissance Channel is a complete audio mixing chain that delivers unsurpassed flexibility and performance.
- Renaissance DeEsser: Nothing ruins a great vocal track like excess “ess” and “shh” sounds. The solution is Renaissance DeEsser, a state-of-the-art sibilance attenuator which reduces undesirable high frequencies while preserving the integrity of your source. With a variety of presets for both male and female voices, Renaissance DeEsser makes it simple to zero in on the problem spots and clean them up with accuracy and ease.
- Linear Phase EQ: Conceived and created with Mastering in mind, Linear Phase EQ preserves your original musical balance while providing precision control over the harmonic spectrum with absolutely zero phase shift.
- Linear Multi-band compressor: Utilizing unique technologies like Adaptive Thresholds, Automatic Makeup Gain, and Finite Response Filters, Linear Phase Multiband features five user-definable bands with linear phase crossovers for phase distortion-free Multiband Compression.
- L2 Ultramaximizer: For mixing, mastering, and more, the L2’s legendary combination of look-ahead brickwall peak limiting, level maximization, and ultra high resolution give you the power and extra gain you need with crystal-clear results every single time.
- V-Comp: Using time constants and a fixed nominal output gain, the V-Comp recreates the rich lush buss sound of the vintage 2254 hardware compressor. This super-responsive dynamics processor packs a recognizable musical punch heard on countless hit records. Its controlled, gentle compression can really glue a mix together.
- V-EQ3: Combining the best characteristics from two of the world’s most desirable console modules, the 1066 and 1073, this 3-Band EQ, with its classic cutoff points and adjustable High Pass Filter, is ideal for mixing and mastering. With the V-EQ3, it’s never been easier to achieve the rich classic sound of the ‘60s and ‘70s.
- V-EQ4: Modeled on the highly sought-after 1081 console module, this classic 4-band equalizer features detailed high frequency boosts plus High Pass and Low Pass Filters. The V-EQ4 captures the characteristic sound of vintage analog gear while providing the limitless flexibility and versatility of the digital environment.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics, Reverb / Delay, Effects, Pitch / Vocal Processing|
|Plug-In Format||TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves Platinum Bundle TDM - Electronic Delivery.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields