Waves Kramer PIE Compressor - Electronic Delivery
- Analog noise & hum for added realism
- Compression and limiting modes
- Auto-makeup gain
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Threshold sets the gain reference point beyond which compression begins.
- Ratio controls the amount of gain reduction for signal above the threshold.
- Decay Time (Release Time) sets the recovery speed of the gain attenuation when the input drops below the threshold.
- Output sets the output level.
- Meter Select toggles between Input, Output, and Gain Reduction metering.
- Analog controls analog characteristics caused by noise floor and hum, based on the power supplies of the original units.
- VU Meter displays input or output level in dBVU.
- Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
- VU Calibrate controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Waves Kramer PIE Compressor - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.