Waves Kramer PIE Compressor - Electronic Delivery
- Analog noise & hum for added realism
- Compression and limiting modes
- Auto-makeup gain
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Threshold sets the gain reference point beyond which compression begins.
- Ratio controls the amount of gain reduction for signal above the threshold.
- Decay Time (Release Time) sets the recovery speed of the gain attenuation when the input drops below the threshold.
- Output sets the output level.
- Meter Select toggles between Input, Output, and Gain Reduction metering.
- Analog controls analog characteristics caused by noise floor and hum, based on the power supplies of the original units.
- VU Meter displays input or output level in dBVU.
- Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
- VU Calibrate controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves Kramer PIE Compressor - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields