Waves Kramer HLS Channel - Electronic Delivery
- Modeled Mic & Line preamp drive
- Analog noise & hum for added realism
- EQ bypass mode
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Source Select toggles between Mic and Line levels.
- Preamp determines the amount of preamp coloration.
- High Frequency Gain controls high shelf gain at 10 kHz.
- Mid Gain sets the amount of gain applied to the midrange bell filter.
- Mid Frequency selects frequency for the midrange bell filter.
- Mid Mode selects between boost (PK) and cut (TR).
- Low Band Freq/Cut is used to select the boost frequency, or the amount of attenuation of the 50 Hz low shelf.
- Low Band Boost sets the amount of boost (in dB) for the selected frequency.
- EQ Cut turns the EQ on (in) and off (cut), while maintaining the analog and preamp characteristics.
- Analog controls turns the analog noise and hum modeling on and off, and sets the pitch of the hum to match either European or American currents.
- Noise pads the modeled noise and hum by 20 dB.
- Meter toggles the meter display between input and output monitoring.
- Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
- VU Meter displays input or output level in dBVU.
- VU Calibrate controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
- Trim displays the maximum peak level of the output signal and its distance from 0 dBFS.
- Input controls the input level.
- Output controls the output level.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native 64-bit, AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Waves Kramer HLS Channel - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.