Waves DiGiGrid MGB
The DiGiGrid MGB interface allows you to connect any coaxial MADI-enabled device to the SoundGrid network. Now, you can record, process and playback up to 128 channels using hundreds of Waves plugins with a super-low latency of 0.8 milliseconds. In addition to simplifying your routing, the MGB interface enables recording to two computers simultaneously for virtual soundcheck and backup.
SoundGrid Driver for DiGiGrid MGB is required for the DiGiGrid MGB to function.
- MADI-to-SoundGrid interface
- Plug any MADI-enabled device into SoundGrid
- Record, process and playback up to 128 channels
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- MADI Coaxial I/O (BNCs)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- Support for 64chn and 56chn modes
- Support for double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz
- Clock Synchronisation via (in fallback order): Word Clock input, MADI (port A), SoundGrid (SoE), Internal 1 SoundGrid port (RJ45)
- Reset switch
- Support for channel 57 controls – DiGiCo-specific, will be used to connect a DiGiCo stage rack and control it
- Platforms: DiGiCo, Midas, Multitrack
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves DiGiGrid MGB.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields