Waves DiGiGrid DLI Soundgrid/Pro Tools Networking Hub
Pro Tools to SoundGrid interface with two DigiLink ports delivering up to 64 inputs and outputs
An ideal upgrade for Pro Tools hardware, the Waves DiGiGrid DLI is a networking hub that bridges Pro Tools systems and SoundGrid. With two DigiLink ports delivering up to 64 inputs and outputs, the DLI lets you get more from your existing setup.
DLI works in one of two modes, I/O and SGP. In both modes, you can connect additional SoundGrid-compatible components to your system with a single cat 5e/cat 6 ethernet cable.
By adding a SoundGrid DSP server along with the DLI, you will enjoy unmatchable processing power, with new options for real-time tracking, monitoring and mixing. With full plug-in integration inside your DAW, you can run hundreds of Waves and third-party SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins with an incredible low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds. Keep your workflow flowing without missing a beat!
- In I/O mode, the DLS is designed to act as a bridge between Pro Tools systems and the DLS's built-in DSP server. In this mode, the HD/HDX or HD Native system remains your playback engine, while the DLS appears as individual I/O units from which you can expand your studio by offloading your plug-in processing to the built-in server and by connecting to additional SoundGrid I/Os.
- In SGP mode, the DLI enables you to control a variety of DigiLink enabled I/Os, bridge your favorite DAW (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers, and offload your plug-in processing to the built-in DSP server.
- Dual DigiLink ports providing up to 64 digital inputs/outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD systems with SoundGrid
- Enables convenient and seamless use of a variety of DigiLink-compliant I/O devices with any native DAW
- Compliant with the SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single ethernet cable (cat 5e/cat 6)
- 2 DiGiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port)
- I/O mode: DLI acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX, or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.x
- SGP mode: DLI acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os (Digi192, Digi96, HD Omni, HD I/O, Apogee Symphony, Lynx Aurora)
- 2 operation mode switches
- 2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 AC input
- 1 Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O
- 1 USB port
- 1U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)
- Recovery switch
- Clocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (SoE) or DigiLink
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves DiGiGrid DLI Soundgrid/Pro Tools Networking Hub.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields