Waves DiGiGrid Cubes Desktop Interface
Designed in much the same way as DiGiGrid M & DiGiGrid Q, the Waves DiGiGrid Cubes Desktop Interface is the more expansive option, allowing the user to get even more creative with this clever little desktop interface. With four inputs rather than two, as well as six outputs, DiGiGrid D provides great flexibility in all applications. Inputs 1 & 2 are mic/line, while 3 & 4 are line/instrument. There are two outputs with level control that are ideal for monitoring, and two further fixed-level line outputs. At home, in the studio or out on location, you can monitor with headphones or speakers, and enhance your favorite DAW to expand your recording capabilities.
As with the entire range, further expansion is simple: D integrates seamlessly with other DiGiGrid products to provide the user with mountains of extra I/O and overall functionality. DiGiGrid D is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility and easy setup, anywhere you want it.
- Compact 4-input, 6-output 96 kHz advanced audio interface
- Use as a standalone device or as an interface to a larger DiGiGrid system
- Analog controls for pure sonic performance
- Designed for all applications: studio, educational, home studio and live
- Enhance your DAW and expand your recording capabilities
- Professional-quality network audio interface for PC and Mac
- High-resolution input and output meters
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves DiGiGrid Cubes Desktop Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields