Waves Broadcast & Production Bundle Native - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Waves Broadcast and Production Bundle Includes:
- L2 Ultramaximizer: For mixing, mastering, and more, the L2’s legendary combination of look-ahead brickwall peak limiting, level maximization, and ultra high resolution give you the power and extra gain you need with crystal-clear results every single time.
- Linear Phase Equalizer: Conceived and created with Mastering in mind, Linear Phase EQ preserves your original musical balance while providing precision control over the harmonic spectrum with absolutely zero phase shift.
- Linear Phase MultiBand: Utilizing unique technologies like Adaptive Thresholds, Automatic Makeup Gain, and Finite Response Filters, Linear Phase Multiband features five user-definable bands with linear phase crossovers for phase distortion-free Multiband Compression.
- Doubler: When professional engineers need superior double-tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- IR-L: When you need to recreate the authentic sound of actual acoustic spaces, there’s no alternative to the realism and flexibility of convolution reverb. The IR-L offers the same great sound and performance as our IR1, using a simple, streamlined interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
- Renaissance Axx: Engineered especially for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Renaissance Bass: Renaissance Bass delivers Waves patented MaxxBass® psycho-acoustic technology using simplified controls for quick, intuitive operation. Tightening up your bass has never been easier!
- Renaissance Channel: A precision channel strip combining the finest equalization, compression, limiting, and gating in one convenient plug-in, Renaissance Channel is a complete audio mixing chain that delivers unsurpassed flexibility and performance.
- Renaissance Compressor: Featuring a streamlined, optimized interface, the Renaissance Compressor delivers classic warm compression and expansion utilizing technologies from our renowned C1 Parametric Compander and the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer™.
- Renaissance DeEsser: Nothing ruins a great vocal track like excess “ess” and “shh” sounds. The solution is Renaissance DeEsser, a state-of-the-art sibilance attenuator which reduces undesirable high frequencies while preserving the integrity of your source. With a variety of presets for both male and female voices, Renaissance DeEsser makes it simple to zero in on the problem spots and clean them up with accuracy and ease.
- Renaissance Equalizer: Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile Paragraphic EQ with warm, analog-style sound.
- Renaissance Reverb: With rich reverb tails, an advanced early reflection system, and dual-band EQ and damping controls, Renaissance Reverb delivers unsurpassed sound and performance with extraordinary density and texture.
- Renaissance Vox: A uniquely powerful dynamics processor optimized especially for vocal tracks, Renaissance Vox features simple streamlined controls for compression, gate/expansion, limiting, and level maximization.
- X-Click: Ideal for restoring vintage vinyl and shellac records, X-Click removes strong transient noise like clicks, spikes, switching noise, and digital crosstalk while preserving the sonic integrity of your source material.
- X-Crackle: X-Crackle employs the latest psycho-acoustic algorithms to remove crackles and surface noise from vinyl records and damaged recordings, with results equal to or better than more expensive dedicated hardware solutions.
- X-Hum: Featuring a friendly interface that’s a snap to learn and use, X-Hum uses eight harmonically linked notch filters to attenuate ground loop hum, DC offset, and low-frequency rumble caused by turntables and tape machines.
- X-Noise: With simple, intuitive controls similar to those found on traditional dynamics processors, X-Noise is perfect for removing tape hiss as well as air conditioner and computer noise from individual tracks, complete mixes, or damaged recordings.
- Waves Tune LT: A special edition of Waves Tune which is included with selected bundles covered by Waves Update Plan. It delivers the same great sound as Waves Tune, using an intuitive interface, and simplified controls.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics, Reverb / Delay, Noise Reduction / Restoration, Utility|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Waves Broadcast & Production Bundle Native - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.