Waves API 550 EQ - Electronic Delivery
Modeled on the late 1960's legend, the API 550A EQ provides reciprocal equalization at 15 points in 5 steps of boost divided into three overlapping ranges. The high and low frequency ranges are individually selectable as either peaking or shelving, and a band-pass filter can be inserted independently of all other settings. The 550A is a uniquely powerful equalizer with that one-of-a-kind API sound.
- 5 selected frequency centers per band
- Reciprocal and repeatable filtering
- Maximum 12 dB of boost/cut per band in 2-3 dB steps
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter Q at extremes
- High headroom +30 dB clip level
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution (TDM 24/96 only)
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native 64-bit, AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Waves API 550 EQ - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields