Wave Arts MasterVerb 6 Mulit-Algorithm Reverb - Electronic Delivery
Why is Wave Arts MasterVerb a great reverb?
1) It sounds great. The rooms sound natural and spacious. The plates are extremely dense. The decays are silky smooth without annoying artifacts. The reverb is clearly audible without being muddy. When applied to stereo inputs, the stereo soundstage is maintained with proper balance.
2) It can reproduce a range of spaces. MasterVerb contains two different algorithms to generate the dense late reverberation: a hall algorithm and a plate algorithm. Each of these algorithms has independently adjustable size and decay time controls, so they can be morphed across a wide range of characteristics. The hall algorithm is intended for acoustic spaces, e.g. rooms, chambers, studios, halls, while the plate algorithms is for, well, plate reverbs. An early reflection section allows for various early reflection patterns, again with adjustable size. Wet and dry delays allow for pre-delay and other delay effects. Two three-band EQs are provided: the early EQ shapes the overall tonality of the reverb response and the late EQ shapes the frequency dependent decay. On top of that there is a triggered amplitude envelope which can generate gated and reverse reverb effects. So, there is a ton of flexibility here. MasterVerb ships with 60 presets which cover a wide range of reverbs and serve as starting points for further exploration.
3) It’s easy to use. The interface allows you to quickly visualize the changes you are making. A reverb time response lets you see the reverb decay, early reflections, amplitude envelope, and delay settings. A 3-D frequency response plot shows the reverb decay as a function of frequency. There are graphical frequency response controls for both EQs.
4) It’s CPU efficient. Considerable effort went into designing the low level algorithms so they could be fully automatable and also extremely CPU efficient. The result is that MasterVerb takes far less CPU than other reverb plug-ins.
- Early reflection section- halls, rooms, plates, chambers, echo, cathedral, nightclub, ping-pong
- Two late reverb algorithms – Hall (for all sizes of rooms) and Plate (for super dense plate reverbs)
- 3-band EQs for early and late frequency response adjustment
- Early/late and wet/dry controls for adjusting mix
- Triggered envelope control for special effects such as gated and reverse reverb
- Graphical “character” control allows you to quickly adjust the size and decay time of the space
- Time response plot showing delays, early reflections, late reverb, and envelope
- 3-D frequency response plot of reverb decay
- Over 60 presets
- No latency
- Fully automatable
- Up to 192 kHz support
Requires a host program that supports audio plug-ins. iLok licensing is supported but not required.
MACINTOSH – AU, VST3, AAX
- OS-X 10.11 to MacOS 12 (Monterey)
- Apple Silicon (M1) natively supported (AU and VST3)
- AAX – Pro Tools 11 and higher
- 64-bit hosts only
WINDOWS – VST3, AAX
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- AAX – Pro Tools 10.3.5 and higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit hosts supported
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Reverb / Delay|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Wave Arts MasterVerb 6 Mulit-Algorithm Reverb - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields