To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Walrus Audio MAKO Series: R1 High-Fidelity Reverb Pedal
Digital reverb effects pedal with 6 programs, 9 presets (128 via MIDI), sustain/latch switch, adjustable decay and swell, wet/dry mix, 3 tweak modes, 3 tuning modes, and 3 bypass modes
The Walrus Audio MAKO Series: R1 is an extremely powerful and versatile multi-function reverb that can quickly go from small intimate room sounds to massive washes of experimental euphoria with six customized, studio-quality programs - Spring, Hall, Plate, BFR, RFRCT (Refract), and Air. Every program can be tuned and tweaked and then saved to one of nine onboard presets. The R1 boasts a volume swell effect that can be applied to any program, sustain and latching momentary features, stereo in and out, MIDI control, and up to nine onboard presets (128 via MIDI). Players of all styles and genres will be able to find eternal inspiration with the R1.
High-Fidelity Stereo Reverb
The R1 boasts studio-grade reverbs from intimate and smaller room sounds to channeling choirs of angels. Six highly tweakable programs await and are ready to be explored. The R1 also boasts stereo in and out, up to nine onboard presets (128 via MIDI).
9 onboard presets, 128 accessible via MIDI
The R1 is able to be controlled via standard MIDI messages. Simply connect your MIDI controller to the R1 MIDI “IN”. Downstream MIDI devices can be connected to the MIDI “OUT” which serves as a MIDI passthrough. The R1 is not able to control other devices via MIDI. The R1 ships with the MIDI channel set to 1 by default. Refer to the manual for more info.
6 Unique Reverbs:
- Spring: The Spring program emulates an excited spring reverb commonly found in tube amps with loads of transducing drip. Easily go from subtle to full-on surf rock. Experiment with the decay knob to get more than average amounts of reverb not found in traditional amp spring reverb tanks.
- Hall: The Hall program provides the acoustics of large live sound spaces like concert halls to arenas. Longer decays and higher X knob settings result in a massive wash of ambiance. Shorter decay and lower X settings allow for a more intimate reverb expression.
- Plate: The Plate program emulates a smooth analog plate reverb with nice even diffusion inspired by famous plates like the EMT 140.
- BFR: BFR is a no holds, big, f____, reverb. This is more than a giant arena reverb. It's a hall-esque reverb with rich and lush decay in a vast cavern filled with choirs of angels.
- Refract: The RFRCT program allows for lovely, charming, and glitch-like textures hovering over a largely diffused reverb. The Rate controls on RFRCT change how often the glitch effects occur while Depth controls the overall volume of the glitch effect.
- Air: The Air program offers a larger diffused reverb with a subtle shimmer but has a more “crisp” clarity to its decay. Explore slow-building sounds that don’t get in the way of your playing. Air complements keys and synths as well.
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||300 mA|
|MIDI Connections||In, Through|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Walrus Audio MAKO Series: R1 High-Fidelity Reverb Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields