edlWalrus Audio Deep Six V3 Compressor
The Walrus Audio Deep Six V3 Compressor is a true bypass studio-grade compressor in stomp box form, inspired by the performance of the Universal Audio 1176 with the simplicity of the Ross and Dynacomp. Offering a Level, Sustain, Attack, and Blend control, the Deep Six will give you unmatched versatility at a price you can afford. Polarity will never be an issue as the Deep Six comes standard with a polarity correction circuit. The internal voltage is doubled to 18 volts giving you the maximum amount of headroom for your sound while maintaining a typical current draw of 8.9 mA. The Deep Six also offers a Blend and Attack control which allows you to use the pedal with active pickups or humbuckers. The blend feature allows you to use high output instruments while truly being able to dial out any distortion that may be present.
New in V3:
- Added Tone knob (bass cut) for the ability to shape the low end of your guitar signal
- Soft switch/relay bypassing for smoother more reliable operation
- Moved to top mounted in/out jacks
- Updated art by Adam Forster that gives a humble nod to the original art that started it all
- 9 V DC 8.9 mA
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals, daisy chain power supplies are not recommended
- Power supply not included
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Power Supply||Required (not included)|
|Power Consumption||8.9 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the edlWalrus Audio Deep Six V3 Compressor .
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields