Vovox sonorus muco DB25 to XLRF/XLRM AES/EBU Cable - 1 m
Super high-quality balanced, non-shielded DB25 to XLR female and male snake - 3.3 ft digital pinout, bi-directional
The Vovox sonorus muco DB25 to XLRF/XLRM AES/EBU Cable is a multi-pair cable for high-end recording and mastering studios - 3.3 foot (1 meter).
VOVOX sonorus muco combines eight balanced, non-shielded channels to a multipair cable in the most uncompromising way. If the result wasn’t that convincing, this cable wouldn’t exist: The assembling is truly intricate and demands a great deal of experience. This is an example of fine Swiss craftsmanship for perfect sound quality in recording and mastering studios.
Version with DB25 connector and 4 XLRf + 4 XLRm connectors for bi-directional transmission of 4 digital stereo channels (4 in / 4 out). Information: The impedance differs from 110 Ohm.
- Length 1 m
- DB25 - XLRF(4)+XLRM(4) AES/EBU 1 Meter digital pinout
- Solid-core conductors for signal and ground
- Conductors made of the purest available copper
- Netting of natural fibers around every single conductor wire
- D-Sub 25 connector with gold plated contacts
- XLR connectors from Neutrik with gold plated contacts
- Bi-directional transmission of 4 digital stereo channels
- According to Tascam/Avid AES/EBU standard. Other pinout schemes on request.
- Handmade in Switzerland
|Cable Length||3.25 ft|
|Cable Connectors||DB25 to XLR-M and F|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Vovox sonorus muco DB25 to XLRF/XLRM AES/EBU Cable - 1 m.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields