Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for both battery operated and high current DSP effects. Its ultra-compact size fits even the smallest pedalboards – including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain Nano – and operates at any mains voltage for international touring. X4's innovative hybrid DC transformer design incorporates exotic components, linear regulation, and computer optimized filtering to establish industry-leading audiophile quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of your rig.
As well as delivering the cleanest, most reliable power for small pedalboards, Pedal Power X4 shines as a supplementary power supply in an expanding rig. Powering directly from any 12V 400mA output or X-Link port, X4 adds four isolated outputs to an existing Pedal Power. X4 can also power from the AC courtesy outlet of a Pedal Power 2 PLUS, significantly upgrading both its isolated output capacity and high current capability.
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Powers battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Innovative DC transformer topology sets new standards in power supply performance
- Advanced filtering and linear regulation ensure noise-free audiophile-quality power
- Supplies a total of 1000mA using included AC adapter (500max per output)
- X4 also powers from any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, supplying up to 400mA of current
- Includes Universal input voltage power adapter, power cables, and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields