VK RACK Telefunken V672 - Dual – No Longer Available
What you’ve heard is true, these are an amazing preamp for recording electric guitars. They definitely have “color” in the midband that works magic on guitars and some vocals. Toward the top end of the gain range the top end rolls off slightly - further coloring and warming the audio. Not the most “open” preamp, but one of the most interesting!
- Switchcraft™ E-Series gold XLRs.
- ¼” front panel input (this is NOT an instrument input unless requested).
- Independent switching for 48V, Phase, 20dB pad.
- Low noise VK Custom power supply utilizing toroidal transformer capable of 600mA+ at 24V DC and 100mA at 48V DC. The current rating is over spec for the modules.
- Combinations of pad + gain pot allows gain range of-2.5dB to 50dB (52.5dB total range)
- Proper grounding techniques are utilized for low noise.
- Chassis: 0.050” steel with aluminum front/rear panels and 6-32 steel press nuts. Chassis is an excellent blend of strength and weight.
- IEC power cable included.
- 1 Year Warranty
Options (Contact a sales associate)
- 48V ramp circuit to eliminate “pop” when engaging 48V. Ramp time is approximately 30 seconds
|Module Type||Telefunken V672|
|Module Slot Count||2 Slots|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when VK RACK Telefunken V672 - Dual becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.