To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Vintage King Rack Helios Type 69 4-Channel with Output Amplifiers
The VK RACK Helios Type 69 4-Channel with Output Amplifiers features a hand-wired output circuit based on a 1970's Helios console bus amplifier with Cinemag output transformer. It is designed for use with NEWER HELIOS REISSUE TYPE 69 modules.
- Switchcraft E-Series gold XLRs
- ¼” front panel line input (this is NOT an instrument input unless requested/optional)
- Low noise VK Custom power supply utilizing toroidal transformer capable of 500 mA+ at 32 V DC and 50 mA at 48 V DC - the current rating is over spec for the module
- High quality NKK lighted switch for 48 V
- Output “fader” wired to insert on module
- Proper grounding techniques are utilized for low noise
- Chassis: 0.050” steel with aluminum front panel and 6-32 steel press nuts - chassis is an excellent blend of strength and weight
- IEC power cable included
- One year warranty
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Vintage King Rack Helios Type 69 4-Channel with Output Amplifiers.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields