VK RACK - Custom
Various new and vintage modules such as mic pre/EQs require a rack with power supply, XLR in/out etc., in order to be incorporated into your audio chain. Here at Vintage King, we make a variety of racks customized to fit your specific modules. The details of these racks will vary according to the particular module that is being racked, but our general specifications are as follows:
- Switchcraft™ E-Series gold XLRs
- ¼” front panel line input (this is NOT a DI instrument input unless requested)
- Low-noise custom power supply utilizing toroidal transformer capable of 600mA+ at 24V DC and 100mA at 48V DC
- We ensure the PSU current rating is over spec for the modules
- 48V ramp circuit to eliminate “pop” when engaging 48V - ramp time approximately 30 seconds
- High-quality NKK™ lighted switch for 48V
- Output fader pot wired to insert on module
- Proper grounding techniques, per Neve documentation, are utilized for low noise
- Chassis: 0.050” steel with aluminum front/rear panels and 6-32 steel press nuts - an excellent blend of strength and weight
- IEC power cable for your counrty included
- 1-year warranty
- Optional Cinemag™ CM-DBX DI transformers may be available upon request
Please contact us to work out the details and pricing. Our incredible tech team can make a custom rack for just about any module thrown their way. If you don't see what you need on our site, just contact us and we'll see what we can do!
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when VK RACK - Custom becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.