Vintage King Rack Calrec - Dual
These racks are beautifully constructed and utilize a proper low noise grounding scheme. Lots of bang for the buck here!
Vintage King 3U Dual Channel Rack Information
- Switchcraft™ E-Series gold XLRs.
- ¼” front panel line input (this is NOT an instrument input unless requested/optional).
- Low noise VK Custom power supply utilizing toroidal transformer capable of 600mA+ at 24V DC and 100mA at 48V DC. The current rating is over spec for the module.
- High quality NKK™ lighted switch for 48V.
- Output “fader” wired to insert on module.
- Proper grounding techniques are utilized for low noise.
- Chassis: 0.050” steel with aluminum front/rear panels and 6-32 steel press nuts. Chassis is an excellent blend of strength and weight.
- IEC power cable included.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Cinemag™ CM-DBX D.I. transformers available upon request.
- 48V ramp circuit to eliminate “pop” when engaging 48V. Ramp time is approximately 30 seconds
|Module Slot Count||2 Slots|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Vintage King Rack Calrec - Dual.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields