Vintech X73i (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
The X73i features the same class A mic pre as the X73 with all of the same eq parameters plus additional mid range frequencies, selectable input impedance, 1/4 inch D.I. on front panel, transformer balanced mic and line inputs, phase reverse, phantom power switch, eq switch, 70db of gain, quality Grayhill rotary switches, custom machined aluminum knobs, plus many other features.
- Class-A output amplifier that uses a 2N3055 NPN power transistor
- One rack space 16-gauge, all-steel Chassis
- St. Ives output transformer
- Hand wired Elma rotary input gain switch
- Circuit board mounted rotary switches
- Gold contacts
- 1,200 OR 300 ohm input impedance
- Rear Neutrik XLR in/out, TRS out
- Rear 1/4" TRS balanced line input
- 1/4" direct instrument input on the front panel
- Low shelving
- Fixed Hi EQ
- Variable Low EQ
- Variable Mid EQ frequencies
- Input gain control
- Output level control
- Phase reverse switch
- +48-Volt phantom power switch
- EQ in/out switch
- Power indicator LED
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Vintech X73i (Demo Deal) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.