Vintech X73 Microphone Preamp/EQ
The Vintech Audio X73 is an all-discrete, Class-A microphone preamp with equalizer. Featuring the original circuit design, polystyrene capacitors, and transformers ensures that the X73 sounds exactly like the old Neve 1073.
- Up to 70db of gain available in 5db increments
- 3-band selectable EQ with 16db boost or cut
- One rack space 16-gauge, all-steel Chassis
- Class-A output amplifier that uses a 2N3055 NPN power transistor
- St. Ives output transformer
- Hand wired Elma rotary input gain switch
- Output Level control by Clarostat
- EQ switches by Electroswitch
- Gold contacts
- 1,200 OR 300 ohm input impedance (factory set)
- (2) Rear Neutrik XLR Inputs (Mic and Line)
- Rear Neutrik XLR Output
- Rear Neutrik 1/4" TRS balanced line outputput
- 1/4" 100k ohm direct instrument input on the front panel
Each unit includes:
- Selectable highpass filter (50, 80, 160, 220Hz and off)
- Selectable low-frequency shelving type EQ (35, 60, 110, 220Hz and off)
- Selectable high-frequency shelving type EQ (10, 12, 14 and 16kHz)
- Selectable bell-shape midrange EQ (360Hz, 700Hz, 1.6, 3.2, 4.8, 7, 10kHz and off)
- Input gain control
- Output level control
- Phase reverse switch
- +48-Volt phantom power switch
- EQ in/out switch
Note: This unit requires the Vintech Power Supply.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Vintech X73 Microphone Preamp/EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields