Vintech X73 Microphone Preamp/EQ
The Vintech Audio X73 is an all-discrete, Class-A microphone preamp with equalizer. Featuring the original circuit design, polystyrene capacitors, and transformers ensures that the X73 sounds exactly like the old Neve 1073.
- Up to 70db of gain available in 5db increments
- 3-band selectable EQ with 16db boost or cut
- One rack space 16-gauge, all-steel Chassis
- Class-A output amplifier that uses a 2N3055 NPN power transistor
- St. Ives output transformer
- Hand wired Elma rotary input gain switch
- Output Level control by Clarostat
- EQ switches by Electroswitch
- Gold contacts
- 1,200 OR 300 ohm input impedance (factory set)
- (2) Rear Neutrik XLR Inputs (Mic and Line)
- Rear Neutrik XLR Output
- Rear Neutrik 1/4" TRS balanced line outputput
- 1/4" 100k ohm direct instrument input on the front panel
Each unit includes:
- Selectable highpass filter (50, 80, 160, 220Hz and off)
- Selectable low-frequency shelving type EQ (35, 60, 110, 220Hz and off)
- Selectable high-frequency shelving type EQ (10, 12, 14 and 16kHz)
- Selectable bell-shape midrange EQ (360Hz, 700Hz, 1.6, 3.2, 4.8, 7, 10kHz and off)
- Input gain control
- Output level control
- Phase reverse switch
- +48-Volt phantom power switch
- EQ in/out switch
Note: This unit requires the Vintech Power Supply.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Vintech X73 Microphone Preamp/EQ becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.