Vintech 473 Quad Microphone Preamp/EQ
The Vintech Audio 473 features four 1073 style microphone preamplifiers with "essential eq" on every channel. We call the high and low shelving eq adjustments "essential" because they really help to enhance certain instruments and impart that magic to the sound like a vintage Neve 1073. Each channel also offers an input sensitivity adjustment allowing up to 70db of gain, an input impedance switch, a mic-line switch, an instrument input and switches for phantom power, phase reverse and eq on or off.
- Class-A output amplifier that uses a 2N3055 NPN power transistor
- Two rack space 16-gauge, all-steel Chassis
- St. Ives output transformer
- Hand wired Elma rotary input gain switch
- Output Level control by Clarostat
- EQ switches by Electroswitch
- Gold contacts
- 1,200 OR 300 ohm input impedance
- Rear Neutrik XLR/TRS ins (Line & Mic)/outs (Balanced & Unbalanced)
- 1/4" direct instrument inputs on the front panel
Each unit includes:
- "Essential" boost/cut EQ
- Selectable EQ frequencies (60/110Hz and 3.2/12kHz)
- Input gain control
- Output level control
- Phase reverse switch
- +48-Volt phantom power switch
- EQ in/out switch
- Input impedence switch
- Mic/Line switch
- Power indicator LED
Note: This unit requires the Vintech Power Supply.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Vintech 473 Quad Microphone Preamp/EQ becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.