Neve 32264 Compressor/Limiter Pair #20200/K/20263/K (Vintage)
Compressor has adjustable release, ratio, threshold, and makeup gain. Separate limiter, has very low distortion, with adjustable release and threshold. Linkable for stereo, with a hard bypass. Originally in 8058, 8068, 8078 Neve consoles.
Great for setting lead vocals in the perfect sweet spot in the mix, and on most instruments, and across the mix buss. Limit and compress at the same time!
- Gain make up: 0 to 20 dBm
- Separate Limit and Compress switches
- Ratio: more than 100:1
- Level: adjustable from +4 dBm to +15 dBm in increments of 0.5 dBm
- Attack time: 100 ms, 1ms
- Recovery time: 50 ms, 100 ms, 200 ms, 800 ms, Auto 1 & 2
- Ratio: 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1.
- Threshold: -20 to +10 dBm in 2 dB increments
- Attack time: fixed 5ms
- Recovery time: 100 ms, 400 ms, 800 ms, 1500 ms, Auto 1 & 2
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neve 32264 Compressor/Limiter Pair #20200/K/20263/K (Vintage).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields