The URS Everything EQ Bundle
is a suite of 12 Classic Console and Program Equalizer plug-ins. The URS Equalizers digitally recreate the classic console analog sound.
Everything EQ Bundle Includes:
- They are super DSP efficient so they can be used across all of your tracks.
- They will instantly improve the sound of your mixes in the box
- They feature 48-bit Double Precision Processing* and support 192K sampling.
- URS A series - 4 band Parametric EQ
- URS N series - 5 band Parametric EQ
- URS S series - 6 band Parametric EQ
- URS A-MIX EQ - 7 band Parametric EQ
- URS N-MIX EQ - 7 band Parametric EQ
- URS S-MIX EQ - 7 band Parametric EQ
- URS A10 series - 10 band Graphic EQ
- URS N12 series - 12 band Graphic EQ
- URS BLT EQ - 2 band Program EQ
- URS FullTec - 5 band Program EQ
- URS MotorCity - 7 band EQ
- URS Vintage Cinema - 7 band EQ
The URS Classic Console Compressor Bundle
is a suite of 4 Classic Console Compressor plug-ins. They feature 48-bit Double Precision Processing and support 192K sampling.
While digitally recreating the Classic Console analog Bus Compressor sound, we added modern features and found the compressors to be even more powerful on individual tracks. Classic Console Compressor Bundle Includes:
*URS TDM 48-bit DP versions Explained
- URS 1970 Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain
- URS 1970 Compressor only
- URS 1975 Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain
- URS 1975 Compressor only
- URS 1980 Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain
- URS 1980 Compressor only
There are now two versions of each of the URS TDM EQ's, the standard 24-bit TDM version and the DP 48-bit TDM version. What is a TDM DP version?
DP stands for 48-bit Double Precision Processing. It is only availble for the TDM versions.
Do the DP versions sound Different?
Yes, That is another reason for the two different versions.
The DP versions have a fidelity not found in the standard 24-bit TDM non DP versions.
The DP versions do not clip internally as easily as the 24-bit TDM non DP versions beacuse the dyanmic range of the DP versions is double. Why are there two versions?
We felt it would be best to keep the former TDM 24-bit non DP versions for those currently working on a mixes started with TDM 24-bit non DP versions. How efficient are the DP versions?
The TDM DP versions use twice the DSP as the former TDM 24-bit non DP version. With the Accel card the DP versions are still very efficient. Why are there no DP versions of the URS Compressors?
That is because the Compressors already utilize 48-bit Double Precision Processing Are the DP versions twice as good as the standard 24-bit versions?
The best way to understand the difference between 24-bit and 48-bit processing is to read Digidesign's The Pro Tools 48-Bit Mixer - A Digidesign white paper by Gannon Kashiwa here You will notice that dynamic range is twice as good but resolution is squared. Where are the RTAS DP versions?
The RTAS versions use 32-bit floating / 64-bit Double Precision Processing.