URS N4 series EQ - Native – No Longer Available
It has a hi-pass filter with four frequencies- 27Hz, 47Hz, 82Hz, 150Hz and 270Hz.
It has a lo-pass filter with five frequencies- 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k.
The Low Band is selectable peak or shelving and is selectable with five frequencies- 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100 Hz, 180 Hz, and 330 Hz.
The Low Mid band has ten frequencies - 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k.
The High Mid band has ten frequencies - 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k.
The "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands selects a narrower bandwidth.
The High band is selectable peak or shelving and is selectable with six frequencies- 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and 15k.
- Pro Tools 8.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.4.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 8.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x M-Powered version compatibility
- Full Windows XP and Vista support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel and Pro Tools|HD
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support — including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio Interfaces.
- Audio Units support for Logic Pro 8.x thru 6.x, Digital Performer 6.x thru 4.x, Bias Peak 6.x thru 4.x, Abelton Live 7.x through 6.x, Final Cut Pro and more!
- VST support for Mac and PC Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Abelton Live, Acid, Sound Forge, Reaper, Wavelab, Bias Peak and more!
- Number of bands: Six
- Low and High bands are selectable peak or shevling
- Mid are peaking type
- Low : 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100 Hz, 180 Hz, and 330 Hz.
- Low Mid : 220 Hz, 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 390 Hz, 470 Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k
- High Mid : 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k
- High : 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and 15k
- "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands for narrower bandwidth.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable to .1db
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Hi-pass filter : 27 Hz, 47 Hz, 82 Hz, 150 Hz and 270 Hz
- Lo-pass filter : 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k
- Phase reverse switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
- 9 Instances per HD Accel chip and 5 Instances per HD chip
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the URS N4 series EQ - Native.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields