The URS N4 Series EQ
is very broad banded and musical. It is a must have tool for recording and sweetening drums and bass. It is smooth and silky and a little goes a long way.
It has a hi-pass filter with four frequencies- 27Hz, 47Hz, 82Hz, 150Hz and 270Hz.
It has a lo-pass filter with five frequencies- 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k.
The Low Band is selectable peak or shelving and is selectable with five frequencies- 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100 Hz, 180 Hz, and 330 Hz.
The Low Mid band has ten frequencies - 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k.
The High Mid band has ten frequencies - 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k.
The "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands selects a narrower bandwidth.
The High band is selectable peak or shelving and is selectable with six frequencies- 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and 15k. Features:
- Pro Tools 8.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.4.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 8.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x M-Powered version compatibility
- Full Windows XP and Vista support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel and Pro Tools|HD
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support — including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio Interfaces.
- Audio Units support for Logic Pro 8.x thru 6.x, Digital Performer 6.x thru 4.x, Bias Peak 6.x thru 4.x, Abelton Live 7.x through 6.x, Final Cut Pro and more!
- VST support for Mac and PC Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Abelton Live, Acid, Sound Forge, Reaper, Wavelab, Bias Peak and more!
- Number of bands: Six
- Low and High bands are selectable peak or shevling
- Mid are peaking type
- Low : 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100 Hz, 180 Hz, and 330 Hz.
- Low Mid : 220 Hz, 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 390 Hz, 470 Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k
- High Mid : 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k
- High : 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and 15k
- "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands for narrower bandwidth.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable to .1db
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Hi-pass filter : 27 Hz, 47 Hz, 82 Hz, 150 Hz and 270 Hz
- Lo-pass filter : 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k
- Phase reverse switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
- 9 Instances per HD Accel chip and 5 Instances per HD chip