URS FullTec Program EQ & BLT EQ - Native – No Longer Available
- One band that digitally recreates the Pulteq EQP-1's low frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation.
- Three bands of peak equalization that digitally recreates the midrange boost and attenuation of the Pultec MEQ-5 and the high frequency boost of the Pultec EQP-1a.
- Each peak EQ band has it's own bandwidth Q control.
- The fifth band features high frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation .
- The URS FullTec EQ produces lush bottom end with smooth midrange and top end. The five bands overlap for a wide range of subtle and powerful changes. We feel the FullTec is the greatest Mix Buss Equalizer we have ever made and it is also killer on individual mono tracks.
- NATIVE - RTAS and AudioSuite compatible.
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.5 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools 5.3.1 and Mac OS9 compatibility
- Full Windows XP support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools 24|MIX systems.
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions.
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support.
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support - including center section EQ panel.
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel.
- Number of Bands: Five.
- Low band shelving boost 17.5db at 20hz, 30hz, 60hz and 100hz.
- Low Band shelving attenuation 13.5db at 20hz, 30hz, 60hz. 80hz and 100hz.
- 3 bands peak equalization with Variable Bandwidth Q for each band.
- Peak band frequency centers: 100hz, 200hz, 300hz, 500hz, 700hz, 1k, 1.5k, 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k 14k and 16k.
- 18db Peak Filter Boost variable to .1db.
- 16db Peak Filter Attenuation variable to .1db.
- Simultaneous cut and boost for Low and High shelving EQ bands.
- High Freq shelving boost 17.5db at 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 14k, 16k and, 20k.
- High Freq shelving attenuation 13.5db at 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k, 14k, 16k and, 20k.
- Phase reverse switch.
- In /Out Bypass switch.
- Numeric Entry/Display Windows for each band and Input/Output trim gains.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.
- Input Line Trim -12db to +4db variable to .1db.
- 26 Instances per HD Accel chip and 11 Instances per HD chip and 5 per MIX chip.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the URS FullTec Program EQ & BLT EQ - Native.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields