URS Classic Console Strip EQ + Compressor - Native – No Longer Available
- TDM - 12 instances per HD Accel chip and 5 instances per HD chip @44.1/48k,
- Native - 48 instances 1024 samples at 30% CPU on a Mac G5 Quad 2ghz.
The URS Classic Console Strip EQ section features a three band EQ digitally recreated from three different analog consoles. We selected the critical frequencies for today's Hip Hop, R&B and Rock. Bass Drum, Snare, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass and Vocals jump out in the mix with quick EQ adjustment. The LF and HF EQ bands each offer three different frequencies. The Mid range EQ band is fully sweepable with selectable Sharp or Wide "Q" bandwidth.
High Res 48-bit "Double Precision" processing
The URS Classic Console Strip TDM features 48-bit Double Precision Processing and URS Classic Console Strip Native features 64-bit "Double Precision" floating processing for increased clarity and headroom with unparalleled gain reduction. Hi Resolution "Double Precision" processing helps to avoid internal clipping in the Digital Domain.
Independent Compressor and EQ sections
The Compressor and EQ sections are totally independent of each other featuring separate In/Out switching. The Compressor section is selectable between Pre/Post the EQ section.
We call the URS Classic Console Strip the "Easy Eight". The URS Classic Console Strip's eight knobs map perfectly to the Command 8, Digi002, ProjectMix I/O, ProControl, HUI and other popular controllers allowing for quick adjustments on individual tracks. The eight knobs map to Page table 1 and all other functions map to Page table 2.
46 Preset starting points
We have included 46 Preset starting points for individual instruments, vocals and sub mixes.
Compact Screen Design saves valuable screen space!
- Pro Tools 8.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.4.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 8.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x M-Powered version compatibility
- Full Windows XP support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools 24|MIX systems
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support — including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio Interfaces.
- Audio Units support for Logic Pro 8.x thru 6.x, Digital Performer 6.x thru 4.x, Bias Peak 6.x thru 4.x, Abelton Live 7.x through 6.x, Final Cut Pro and more!
- VST support for Mac and PC Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Abelton Live, Acid, Sound Forge, Reaper, Wavelab, Bias Peak and more!
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the URS Classic Console Strip EQ + Compressor - Native.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields