URS Classic Console N and N-Mix EQ - Native
The URS N Series equalizer digitally recreates the sound of of Neve's 1084 vintage 5-band Equalizer. Using hi-resolution 48-bit "double precision" processing, the N Series is able to minimize internal clipping in the digital domain for the purest sound, optimum clarity, and lots of headroom. The resulting sound is very warm and musical. The N Series is a must-have tool for recording and sweetening drums and bass. Get vintage Neve sound at a fraction of the cost with the N Series EQ from URS!
URS N Series Native Features:
- Number of bands: Five
- Low and High bands are shelving
- Mid are peaking type
- Low : 35 Hz, 60 Hz, 110 Hz and 220 Hz.
- Mid : 350 Hz, 700 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, 4.8 kHz and 7 kHz.
- High : 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- "Hi-Q" button on the mid band for narrower bandwidth.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable to .1db
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Hi-pass filter : 45 Hz, 70 Hz, 160 Hz and 360 Hz
- Lo-pass filter : 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz and 18kHz
- Phase reverse switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the URS Classic Console N and N-Mix EQ - Native.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields