Universal Audio Thunderbolt 3 Option Card
The Universal Audio Thunderbolt 3 Option Card delivers high bandwidth, low latency connectivity for Apollos to Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows systems.
The user-installable Thunderbolt 3 Option Card includes two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of Apollo 8, Apollo 8p, and Apollo 16 MkII audio interfaces. Bus power is provided to all downstream Thunderbolt 3 peripherals, allowing music producers to connect devices in series with the Apollo interface — including additional Apollo or Arrow interfaces, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt devices, hard drives, monitor displays, and more.
- User-installable Thunderbolt 3 Option card for Apollo rack mount interfaces
- Two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports for daisy-chaining Apollos or peripherals
- Provides 15 W bus power to downstream Thunderbolt peripherals
- Thunderbolt 3 bandwidth delivers up to 40 Gbps for connecting hard drives, dual 4K monitors, and more
- Requires macOS Sierra/High Sierra or Windows 10 with Anniversary (64-bit Edition)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Thunderbolt 3 Option Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields