Universal Audio Apollo x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo x4 is a cutting-edge Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with four pristine Unison-enabled preamps, elite-class A/D and D/A conversion and QUAD Core real-time UAD signal processing. Bundled with the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins, the Apollo x4 is the ultimate recording and mixing solution for small to mid-sized studios.
FOUR UNISON PREAMPS
Capture the sound of your favorite analog consoles with Apollo x4’s four Unison-enabled mic preamps. From the subtle warmth of analog tubes to the punchy sound of transistors, the Apollo x4 lets you choose from a wide range of classic consoles, including emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, UA and more. Best of all, Unison preamps let you record in real time with record at near-zero latency. You can even use the front-panel Hi-Z instrument input to capture super-accurate emulations of guitar and bass amps from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
EASILY EXPANDABLE I/O
Equipped with the same elite-class A/D and D/A conversion as the renowned Apollo X rack-mount interfaces, the Apollo x4 delivers an astounding 127 dB dynamic range. With four mic pres, two front-panel hi-z inputs, two headphone outs and a built-in talkback section, Apollo x4 is perfect for multi-mic or even multi-instrumental recordings. For mixing sessions, Apollo x4 offers two dedicated monitor outputs, four line outputs and onboard monitor controls.
Expand your I/O even further with the built-in optical ADAT/SPDIF input and output for an impressive 12 x 18 configuration. Daisy-chain up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices for limitless possibilities. And if you decide to upgrade to an Apollo X rack-mount unit, you can use Apollo x4 as a desktop monitor control with additional I/O and DSP power.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- 2 Unison-enabled front panel Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent front panel headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input and output via optical ADAT and S/PDIF
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
|Unit Weight||3.2 lb|
|Number of Inputs||12|
|Input Connectors||Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||18|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|Number of Preamps||4|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields