Universal Audio Apollo x16 | Heritage Edition with LUNA Creator Bundle
The flagship Universal Audio Apollo x16 Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo x16, including world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and full LUNA Recording System integration. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 10 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Helios, Fairchild, Teletronix, Pultec, and UA.
Apollo Heritage Editions include plug-ins featured in UAD Spark, UA’s subscription plug-in collection that runs natively on Mac, with no UA hardware required. With UAD Spark, you can expand your plug-in processing power, balancing your DSP load between Apollo and your computer’s onboard processing. Learn more about UAD Spark.
- Produce with a special edition of UA's elite-class Apollo x16 interface, including a premium suite of award-winning UAD plug-ins worth over $2,400 Record with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available — at any price
- Track and mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
- Easily connect to consoles and studio gear with switchable +24/+20 dBu headroom settings
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Work in surround formats up to 7.1, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition gives you 10 premium plug-in titles — including the full suite of UA's Teletronix, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Helios Type 69, V76, and UA 610 mic preamps, all Pultec EQs, Oxide Tape Recorder, and Pure Plate Reverb.
Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-3A Audio Leveler
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Helios Type 69 Preamp & EQ Collection
- V76 Preamplifier
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- Pure Plate Reverb
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to the Apollo x16's included "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Elite-Class A/D and D/A Conversion
With thousands of chart-topping songs and Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interfaces’ class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters — ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing
Apollo x16 Heritage Edition features HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This lets you run more UAD plug-ins, whether you’re tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts when mixing in your DAW.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
All Apollo X series interfaces work with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, with full AU support and access to exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
Surround Sound Monitoring and +24 dBu Operation
With comprehensive surround monitoring support for formats up to 7.1, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition is a boon for engineers and producers working on audio and music for video games, television, and the web. In addition, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition offers selectable +24 dBu operation for out-of-the-box compatibility with professional mixing consoles and other high-end pro audio equipment.
Build a Networked Studio System Over Thunderbolt
Apollo x16 Heritage Edition offers 18 x 20 simultaneous inputs/outputs (16 x 18 analog I/O) and two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports, which are backwards-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via adapter (sold separately). This allows users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo desktop or rack-mount audio interfaces to easily combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices.
- A special edition of UA's acclaimed Apollo x16 interface — with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles from Helios, Fairchild, Teletronix, Pultec, UA, and more
- 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
- Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
- Surround monitor controller up to 7.1 format
- UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via optional adapter
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Also includes "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Legacy Pultec EQ, additional LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
|Number of Inputs||18|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Analog DB25|
|Number of Outputs||20|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Analog DB25, Analog XLR|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo x16 | Heritage Edition with LUNA Creator Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields