Universal Audio Apollo Twin X QUAD Thunderbolt 3 Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin X is a state-of-the-art Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with two pristine-sounding Unison-enabled preamps, elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, and QUAD Core real-time UAD signal processing. Bundled with the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins, the Apollo Twin X gives you everything you need to produce, record and mix studio-quality productions.
TWO UNISON PREAMPS
Equipped with two Unison-enabled mic preamps, Apollo Twin X lets you capture the exact sonic characteristics of your favorite analog designs, right down to the tubes and transistors. Choose from a wide range of classic consoles, including emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, UA and more. Best of all, Unison preamps let you record in real time with record at near-zero latency. You can even use the front-panel Hi-Z instrument input to capture super-accurate emulations of guitar and bass amps from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Apollo Twin X uses the same elite-class A/D and D/A conversion as the renowned Apollo X rack-mount interfaces to deliver a striking 127 dB dynamic range. With two mic pres, a front-panel hi-z input, two line outs and a dedicated headphone output, Apollo Twin X is perfect for recording at home or on the go. And with onboard monitor controls and a built-in talkback section, Apollo Twin X has everything you need to take control of your session.
Expand your I/O even further with the built-in optical ADAT/SPDIF input for an impressive 10 x 6 configuration. Daisy-chain up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices for limitless possibilities. And if you decide to upgrade to an Apollo X rack-mount unit, you can use Apollo Twin X as a desktop monitor control with additional I/O and DSP power.
REALTIME UAD PROCESSING
Harness the power of Apollo Twin X’s UAD-2 QUAD Core processing to record with the full range of UAD Powered plug-ins, including classic modules from Neve, Studer, Helios, API, Lexicon, Manley, and more.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rack-mount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
|Unit Weight||2.4 lb|
|Number of Inputs||10|
|Input Connectors||Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo Twin X QUAD Thunderbolt 3 Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields